Wednesday, July 20, 2011

week 28: humahangover

From vacation, that is. Hay excuses. I've been suffering from this hangover for five years now.

MONDAY
My cousin's wedding. Went to SM Bacolod to buy mommy's accessories and to have lunch. Had our maniped and my hair "managed." That part of my dress which is directly under my kili-kili was too high and was scraping my pits big time- as in I can't move my arms too much. My kili-kili were in pain! Though it was a good night- with lechon that delicious ;)

TUESDAY
Went around the city scouring for the best but not too expensive pasalubong- must have went to four pasalubong shops for this. Visited my uncle's grave and had lunch then finally had macaroons at Felicia's. Flight back to Manila which was, fortunately, turbulence-free. Maja Salvador was in the same flight we took and I didn't see her!!! Boo. Not that I am a fan. Chismosa lang talaga ako.

WEDNESDAY
Back to regular programming- PRETEND TO GO TO SHOP BUT BEG OFF AT THE LAST MINUTE BECAUSE EITHER I STUMBLED ON SOMETHING GOOD TO WATCH ON TV OR MY SISTER ISN'T USING THE COMPUTER ERGO I CAN PLAY CITYVILLE and BLOG. Boo. My self-discipline and EQ is slowly slipping down...

THURSDAY
Went to the shop then did some work then went home.

FRIDAY
Caught up with my latest Kdrama fix- Hotelier. Then went to my printer to pick up my flyers which were downright plain and fugly because I forgot to say what color of paper I want them printed on. Then spent the rest of the day cutting the flyers with my cutting contraption.

SATURDAY
We have class again! Whoopeedoo! :) Love it. Finally, I get to have my "event" on Saturdays again. Well, I already consider this my event because I'm almost always holed up in this little village of ours. LRT rides! Lunch con chismisan with las amigas! Los descansos! I super missed this during the break. The only thing I didn't like about it- gastos. I had to pay for my tuition. &^$#$%$%$% growing up $%@%$%$%##$#.

Went home right away because we're having lunch at home together- daddy cooked dinguan, my favorite ulam in whole wide world!

SUNDAY
Had to pick up our bigas (c/o Juno) from Juno's kuya in UST so we went to a restaurant around the area. We had lunch at Muy Hong which was not muy delicious. It was okay. Second time to eat here, actually. Team Wai Ying still. Dessert afterwards at Lia's Cakes. We had Avocado Cake, Chocolate Decadence, Ube Cheesecake and Strawberries and Cream Cake (not so sure about the last one). Loved Chocolate Decadence w/ the strawberry one. I love desserts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails