Friday, July 29, 2011

business with pleasure

Three consecutive days spent at the mall. Although all were necessary and not just out of whim, I still feel guilty that I was in a mall for three days straight. 

DAY 1: GLORIETTA and GREENBELT
The only planned lakwatsa day out of the three days I was out. Perfectly planned this day to be my lunch with Ycel in the morning then a trip to my supplier in the afternoon when AD gets off work. 

Lunch with Ycel at Cyma- our last lunch before she jets off to far away Hungary. For one year (according to her, she'll only stay there for a year) I will lose a movie, lakwatsa and lunch/merienda/dinner companion and much much more. The most 'accessible' friend I have and also one of the most cherished ones. I will miss you so so so much and I hope Hungary sucks so you'll be back after a year. Haha, just kidding :) Just bring me authentic Hungarian sausage when you come home and no I don't mean that in a bastos way. Seriously, enjoy Hungary at sana makahanap ka diyan ng jowa! :) 

ycel's slobong- teal nail polish & singapore keychain
french macarons from bizu with my morning (3-in-1) coffee
After our feast lunch, she had to go to work and I to go about my business and wait until my sister gets off work. And since I still had my movie pass, I decided to watch Harry Potter. I honestly thought the movie would be done by 4:30 but it finished a little past 5. Buti na lang umabot ako sa office hours ng aking supplier or else sasabunin ako ni ate ng bonggang-bongga kung bakit nanuod pa ako ng HP.

DAY 2: SM MAKATI, GLORIETTA, LANDMARK and GREENBELT
Kamusta naman at sinuyod ko talaga ang malls sa Makati? Anyway, while watching HP yesterday, I received a text from a customer regarding an order. I waited until the next day (which is Day 2) to reply to wit she inquired if I have the body oil in other scents and she's asking for samples. So now I have to go back to my supplier because I ran out of stock already. Hay, for a want of a nail...

So I called AD and lo and behold, she's still at home... at 8:30 in the morning. She took the morning off from work and would be on her way to work pa lang which means I can hitch a ride! Impeccable timing, don't you think? Coincidence or determinism? Hmm... Anyway, so I was in Makati AGAIN. After lunch with AD and a little gallivanting, she had to go to work and I was left again meandering the halls of the malls. So I finally got my Brow Buddy because it was on sale at 25% off.

I fricking hate my low EQ.
No movie, lakwatsa or National Book Store purchase for the month of August, unless it's free and/or shouldered by someone else.

Back to my dealer where AD fetched me after work. Chatime @ Bo. Kapitolyo after. I liked it better than Serenitea.

DAY 3: SM CENTERPOINT (cool, huh?)
Had to go to my other dealer for my supply but instead of my usual routine, I went to SM to meet with mommy who was there for the sale. Free nga lunch ko pero napagastos din ako. Sana lang I could have done a lot of things with the time I spent just sitting there, waiting. Oh well.

So there goes my 3-day mall tour. My dream is to be a landlady of leisure although I think the universe didn't get the landlady part. I sure got the leisure part covered now, I hope being a landlady is in the nearest future. Dear Universe, I am a LANDLADY OF LEISURE. Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails