Monday, July 25, 2011

moony mondays

While most of the world is dreading Mondays, I, on the other hand, love love love Mondays. I can do everything my heart desires guilt-free.

Watching the last two episodes of Lie To Me and doing a little reminiscing on youtube





Miss those days... watching Soy in Pops in Seoul on Arirang TV every Friday. Grabe how time flies. I love Korean MVs because they are already mini-movies with cute, sad or sometimes tragic love stories.


A Wolf's Attraction! Loved this movie to bits! How can you not? The story's nice and Jo Han Sun es muy guapo. I have to find my copy of this movie and watch it again. And The Classic.

Full House. Another series I loved. Why don't they make series like this more often? Before there were a lot of good ones then. In fairness naman maraming bagong series na maganda ngayon like 49 Days, Cinderella's Sister and Lie To Me

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails