Sunday, March 6, 2011

counting my blessings

my tumblr find told me to count my blessings instead of my worries so here it goes...
♥ nephews living with us again ♥ (quasi) free movie tickets ♥ ebooks that i get free on the net or c/o good friends ♥ homemade rootbeer float ♥ sugar-covered camote cue and coke for merienda ♥ being able to come up with a bazillion justifications for my excessive soda intake ♥ cottage cheese + crushed pineapple dip ♥ mineral make-up doing it's work- that is, concealing all the flaws and bumps and holes and discolorations on my fezzz ♥ ooh, brasseries on sale. not dirt cheap but a really good steal. olga/warner's brassieres originally sold for 2k each are now sold for Php1.000, buy 1 take 1! ♥ starbucks' free size upgrade on drinks ♥
 More blessings to come! Thank you ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails