Thursday, March 3, 2011

week 8: the last week of 'freedom'

Glenda, our stay-in employee, transferred employment already which means I have to do opening-closing of the shop, delivery of supplies and everything related to the operations of the shop. In other words, wala na akong aleli. Boo. Entonces,the week before she leaves, I played truant from manning duties.

monday
spent the entire day in AD's house. she didn't go to work cos she was sick and her maid still wasn't back from her day off. movie marathon time (sans the guilt)- life as we know it (slept through it), due date, easy a and mean girls 2. man, mean girls 2 sucked big time. jollibee for lunch and mcdo for dinner. movie + fast food = happiness. slept over also since her husband needed to do something for work.

tuesday
played with my nephews :) can't remember anything other than that. and oh, i found out the script's having a concert in manila wee!

wednesday
my stash finally arrived via xend! yipee yahooey! now i can again fake flawless skin. umm, not totally flawless- less pocked lang haha. downloaded most recent episodes of my series, bought coke and had a how i met your mother and gossip girl marathon. went to padre pio chapel in eastwood.





thursday
continuation of my gossip girl marathon. decided to download first love instead of waiting for my niece to give me a copy.

friday
watched sing lek lek in the morning and still can't get over it even in the afternoon. hung out in my sister's house. had merienda with ate jo et al, coke, camote cue, pansit and cheez it. pig out galore! AD came back from their subic trip for work. she gave me bite-size brazo de mercedes, yum!




saturday
early morning commute to ic for my weekly spanish classes. love love love el fili sessions with our profe and classmates. sold 4 bottles of scents yipee! joy introduced us to this dip she made- cottage cheese and crushed pineapple. lunch at pancake house with amigas. stopped by the grocery to buy cottage cheese, crushed pineapple and lotsa chips. made AC watch sing lek lek.



sunday
no sunday lunch-out for us cos AD had fittings scheduled the entire day. had a perming scheduled earlier in the day. stayed at home, watching anything that's on tv- noon time variety shows and the santa clause movie. mass with sisters at 7pm. treated AD to mocha frap while i had caramel macchiato. need to stuff myself with my comfort foods before i give them up for the lenten season.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails