Friday, March 25, 2011

because i have a relationship with my blog

i just feel like blogging about nothing in particular. just stuff. y'know...

what's for dinner?
thai food and okray-dishing.

the fam met with AB's friend. pahabol na padala. and also to get to know ate's friends. at least we know the company she keeps and we know that she's in good company. kwentuhan over tom yum, pad thai, spring rolls and that yummy fried catfish dish with shredded indian mangoes. winning! lol

had dinner in greenbelt 3, at oody's, which is very near café havana and we all know that café havana is a pick-up place, if you know what i mean ;) ;) the place is just sprawling with "exotic beauties," trannies and siliconified creatures. i just can't.

tv series junkie
i have my tv shows i religiously follow (and download)- gossip girl, how i met your mother and chuck. but aside from those three, i watch a whole lot of other series, mostly about crime and investigation. the mentalist, bones, dexter and lie to me. i have many definitions of a perfect day for me and one of them would be being on bed the whole day, having a DVD marathon of these shows while munching on a whole lot of chips and coke. heaven!

i could have done this a month ago but not as of now. even my project 100 movies this 2011 seems unachievable.

frustrated bookworm i am
so much for my two-books-per-month quota cos i'm only on my fifth book. it's near month-end and i should be on my sixth already. still on helen fisher's why we love. i love science and psychology and how the human brain works. amazing. just amazing.

anyway, i want to read some business books i've been promising myself to read for self-development. ha. but then again i also have susane colasanti's waiting for you, when it happens and something like fate; sarah dessner's someone like you and the truth about forever; wendelin van draanen's flipped. so many books, so little time. 

i really wish i could devour books like some voracious reader out there. 

tengo miedo de terremotos
with what's happened to japan a few weeks ago and also to new zealand, philippines and just a few hours ago, myanmar. they say that the philippines is already due for a big one. was last tuesday's 5.4 magnitude quake (which i didn't feel, btw) it? i hope so. but we should still be prepared just in case it happens. things to do, earthquake-related:
  1. prepare a go-bag a bag containing all the essentials you could grab and go i times of emergencies. this is a must. i hope i could get my lazy arse to get this done
  2. move my bed to the center of the room my bed is currently under a suspended bookshelf with lotsa books and other stuff that would fall on me should a strong earthquake happen nighttime
  3. imagine. all these would fall on me. ouch?
  4. sleep with decent clothes on cos if in case in happens and i need to go out of our house, i won't be in butas-butas shirt and shorts and sans bra
  5. pray amen.
is it really the beginning of the end of the world? i know it's a little bit overkill but with everything that's been happening, you can't blame me if i start believing what's said to be foolish prophecies such as 2012. if it were only me, i think i've lived my life. maybe not yet to the fullest, but i've already enjoyed some. i worry about my nephews. such cute, innocent darlings.  
must go to bed. haggard na naman tayo niyan bukas. toodles xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails