Wednesday, March 23, 2011

happiness is...

free lunch because it was joji's birthday. yummy in my tummy ;)
some semblance of order in my room in our cabinet, at least. more cleaning up and decluttering to do but organizing the closet is a start. i need to get rid of more stuff and make space for new ones to come.
lunch dates with friends ycel and i met for lunch yesterday. we were supposed to go to this free lunch buffet she won in a raffle on a stub we filled up the last time we had lunch. it was for astoria hotel. my sister said they'd just sell us units or shares. i knew there was a catch. nothing comes for free these days... so we just had lunch pero hindi buffet.
♥ except when you have awesome friends who treat you to a free ticket upgrade usapan talaga namin we're getting the P1650 seats. she got the P2650 seats instead. and i only paid her 1650, totally oblivious to the fact that she got more expensive tix. thank you sooo much, lola! though it's too much. really.
pasalubong from my ate my stash of mineral make-up. "nagme-make up ka na ngayon ha," my sister told me. not really. i just put on my bare minerals foundation (na hindi masyado halata) and put on my brows and i'm good to go. helps me achieve a cleaner complexion.
bath and body's green tea and cucumber cologne cos it smells so much like body shop's moonflower. i had this when i was in college. body shop discontinued this product. corny. but i have a substitute now so, whoopeedoo :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails