Thursday, December 23, 2010

mumbo jumbo moment

Almost missed the 8th night of simbang gabi. I slept without setting my alarm to 3am. Good thing daddy's home already and he woke mommy up, who in turn woke me up at 4 am. So yes, wala nang ligo-ligo. TMI much?

Well, let me savor the beauty of doing nothing... at least for the next hour. Resting for a a wee bit after running off early this morning to deliver an order and meeting up with my NY-bound cousin to make padala some bilins and Christmas gifts. Ya, make padala talaga. Parang make 'booking' ba 'yan? Which is actually make buking or blow something wide open. Frakkit.

Now I need to get my lazy arse off this monoblock chair but but but I'll end this post with a song I love love love ♥

 I hope it's gonna make you notice
someone like me
Toodles xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails