Monday, December 20, 2010

i'm zo showbezzzzz

And before I forget (I almost did, if it weren't televised last night on tv) about my very ma-showbiz Tuesday night. Got passes to ABS-CBN's Christmas Special at Araneta Coliseum c/o Jaime. What a perfect way to treat the girlilets, ya? Well, yes for me also haha! Ma-showbiz din naman ako pero ang main pakay ko ay si... John Lloyd. What can I say, I am a creature of habit. I also watched the network's Christmas Special two years ago with a friend who is also a John Lloyd swooner.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took from the concert- what my sister's camera's zoom can get. 

Of course una ang John Lloyd shot ;)

Enchong :)
This year's amazona- Empress. But she's really pretty, I'm just distracted by the size of her thighs, peace! And oh, there's Enchong again somewhere there and my newest boy crush- Sam Concepcion. zomg, jailbait y'all.
Gretchen with her guinea pig-esque frock, flanked by hunkalicious hotties, except Jake Cuenca who I don't find so hot anymore. I think Gretchen was trying to channel Kylie Minogue... operative word: trying. FAIL.
Kaloka ang dami nilang talents! I don't even know most of them.     

Still, another Enchong shot. Such a cutie. Sayang lang talaga if ever totoo ang mga sabi-sabi na siya ay isang chickboy: mapa-chick, mapa-boy. Anyway, just for viewing purposes so keri na rin.

I guess we would have to settle with a pixelized shot of John Lloyd this year. Two years ago, we were thisclose. Better luck next time ;) But I am happy na din with this year's seating arrangement. Ha, as if I have a say. Beggars can't be choosers.
Eeeep! John Lloyd!!!

I was kinda expecting Sharon to be thinner but no, she's still big.

The finale.
I swear I want to lose weight especially after seeing how thin Zsa Zsa is. Anyway, this year my eye candies this year is as follows:
  1. John Lloyd (siempre, top of my list)
  2. Sam Concepcion
  3. Christian Bautista
  4. Enchong Dee
  5. Guji Lorenzana
In fairness naman dalawa lang ang bata, at isa lang ang minor. So there... the mad ravings of a fangirl. I'm glad naman that the girlilets enjoyed as well albeit much more than I did. Hopefully next year I can score passes again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enchong is not gay. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails