Friday, December 24, 2010

almost christmas

Just a few hours before Christmas, baby! I'm excited not for the gifts but because my two nephews will be celebrating with us. Of course, also looking forward to our noche buena. Two years ago, it was the first time for me (or for the whole family, for that matter) to spend Christmas with one family member MIA in the celebrations, who was AC who was in China. This year, we won't be complete again as AB is in New York and will be celebrating Christmas 12 hours later.

One of my accomplishments this season was completing the simbang gabi- physically present for 9 days, y'all! I say physically present because there might have been times when my mind went off to la la land for a bit like what happened earlier today. Our shop's Christmas party ended 1am and because I didn't want to go to sleep for fear that I might oversleep and miss the last day, I stayed up until it's time to go to church. So yes, I can make that wish now... DONE ☺ Now, let's just wait and see if it comes true. Ojalá! And as early as now, I am claiming it already. I know it will be done, according to Divine Providence and to the powers of the universe na rin.

And yeah, got a Christmas present yesterday... not really a present-present but definitely something that I often wish for. Kulang pa din but as they say, beggars can't be choosers. I still want more and I know I'm still up for more. For the first time ever since that frickin' 11:11 thingamajig entered my stream of consciousness, it worked. For two consecutive days ☺

Merry Christmas everyone and hope everyone's wishes and hopes and dreams come true ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails