Tuesday, December 7, 2010

de felicidad

I'm feeling more jolly these days. Umm... not because jolly old St. Nicholas and I share the same body type ;) It is because there are just so much to be thankful for. I can give you a rundown of all things shitty/sad that has happened or is happening but I just won't go there. Instead, let me enumerate life's little pleasures ☻
... it's almost Christmas! 17 sleeps, to be exact
... and it also follows that I'm in love with the cool weather that the season entails
... seeing my nephew last Sunday
... our house smelling nice. Kisses & Mistletoe, FTW
... trickling orders (although would love them to pour instead)
... making out of divi unscathed amidst the cuh-raaaazy holiday rush
... lunching with old friends
... getting 5 new bottles of nail polish from my sister
... seeing christmas lights sprawled everywhere in the city
... cute babies
... Bones re-runs and a new season tomorrow
... the LRT, for making commutes fast and painless
... afternoon naps
... the morning rush and jumpstart on rx
... tape dispensers
... just seven stickers away from getting that planner
... re-usable (eco) bags
... simbang gabi in a few

and so much more! Ta-ta for now. Will work on orders and attend to manning duties later. Landlady of leisure is what I'll be. Soon. Walang kokontra :p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails