Friday, October 22, 2010

a, your'e adorable

I'm praying for good vibes this weekend ☺ No wet blankets allowed and should any wet blanket encroach upon my territory, I will not let it affect me. I want a perfect weekend and a perfect weekend is what I will have.

♥ ♥ ♥

I hope I'll always have orders because I loooove concocting my potions. At least I started early this year which means I can finish ahead of time and not cram everything just a few hours before the bazaar. This year everything will be in order and that I promise to myself. I only have 34 more days to finish everything and since I won't be enrolling for the next course, I have more time for this.

I used to have my labels printed at Fax n Parcel in Megamall and then I laminate them myself and cut the labels one by one. Yes, I cut them all by myself. I can't let other people do the abovementioned because I will only throw a hissy fit when not done correctly. But I discovered this new printer very near our area and I'll just have to add only 20 bucks and they would laminate it for me. At least that's one step less off the production line and being a one-man production team, anything that can save me time is just perfect. Tomorrow morning I'll be able to get my printed labels and nothing gets me excited and thrilled than seeing my finished products. Love your own ;)
♥ ♥ ♥ 

Still up at 1:30 am and taking advantage of the time I could use the internet for non-work stuff because I am not yet sleep and/or not nursing a splitting headache. Taking medications right now with headaches as side effect and hopefully, all these headaches will not be in vain. Dear ovaries, do not fail. I still want to have kids and after watching The Orphan, looks like adopting will not be an option. Love, Me. Work, Provera, work!

♥ ♥ ♥ 

LSS as of late is Bruno Mars's Just the Way You Are.

♥ ♥ ♥ 
 
And before I forget, an addition to my wishlist-
I WANT!


Will not be out til January 2011 and each bottle costs $9. Huwaw! Ano yan, ginto? Still, I want. I WANT. I WANT!!!!



I'm sleepy already. Time to sleep. Coffee doesn't really have that effect on me. Toodles :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails