Friday, October 22, 2010

retro friday

Waiting for Nonoy to arrive so I could pick up my labels. Too lazy to commute because it's raining outside and I really hate getting my feet wet. Youtube-ing to kill time and since it's a rainy Friday afternoon, what perfect time to reminisce about the good ol' times.

Sugarfree's Wag Ka Nang Umiyak. Not really old school but I remember seeing Dinig Sana Kita and how I love the movie and with this song featured in the film.
Wag ka nang umiyak, sa mundong pabago-bago
Kung wala ka nang maintindihan
Kung wala ka nang makapitan
kapit ka sa akin
Di kita bibitawan

Eto ang old school- True Faith's Kung Okay Lang Sa'yo
Habang tumatagal, lumalala, laging nagwawala
Tumitindi, umiinit, sumasakit ang dibdib

High school pa lang feel na feel ko na 'to. You know naman, perennial unrequited love ang drama ko. Though I think that wasn't really love. More like infatuation. 

Another True Faith song- Awit Para Sa Kanya
Sisilipin, uulitin lang
Aawatin, bibigay naman
Not a Kim & Gerald fan. Absolutely not. This is the only available embeddable video.

Andito na si Nonoy... Will cut this short. Toodles!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails