Friday, October 22, 2010

280

I'm back! Haynako I should've picked it up kanina pang umaga at hindi pa sana ako nag-incur ng additional, unnecessary expenses. Was able to hitch a ride nga but only til McDo in Santolan cos it was so traffic and the kids had to be in school at 1pm. Not only did I shell out 120 pesos for lunch, I gobbled down 280 calories and those were only the nuggets. I don't wanna know how much calories french fries have. Kuripot ko, sooobra. It's not that I spent 120 pesos, it's because I could've eaten lunch at home- libre na, healthy pa. And oh, I still had to commute going to the printer and going back. Rawr...

But BV ends there because my labels are frickin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait! :) And on that note, will embed another song that has been playing on repeat in my playlist
walang maitutulad
sa sumpang iyong nilikha

Spongecola's songs could basically be my lovelife's (again, or lack thereof) soundtrack. But you know what, it doesn't really bother me that I don't have one. La vida sigue ser maravillosa sin tí.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails