Friday, October 15, 2010

deckin' the halls a tad early


Happy happy Friday! It's the start of the weekend, wee! Not that it really matters to me... Everyday is a weekend to me. Harhar. Haters gonna hate... Ha. 

Anyhoo, DIVI TRIP yesterday ☺ I'm so happy with my purchases which were mostly stuff for the bazaar I'm joining next month. So excited that I have antibac now; now, I can make antibacterial hand wash and dishwashing liquid. Bahaha! I can't wait to concoct awesome antibacterial stuff right now. But I have something else planned out for today- doctor appointments and pick-up payment. Also bought christmas gifts for the girls here in the house- piggy banks. That ought to teach them how to save up. Stuff I bought for myself were a pair of pearl earrings and a cute notebook. I lurve notebooks! :)

And oh, our major major purchase yesterday~
A CHRISTMAS TREE! ☺ Because we didn't put up a Christmas tree last year since it was Ondoy-ed, I think we deserve a new one. Tree pa lang, wala pang decors. Soon... I'm leaving the decorating to AC para wala nang reklamo. Imagine, we were together last Monday looking at xmas trees in divi and saw this same exact tree which we agreed to buy. Went back yesterday and since AD brought the car, we can buy the tree already. Bought the same exact design of christmas tree- hirit ba naman nung nakita, "ang pangit. ang OA ng pagka-green, parang scotch brite," Wha~ Oh well. It's the attack of the wet blanket all over again. So when she asked why we didn't buy decors yet, I just told her we were pressed for time, which is also true. Kaya siya na lang bumili ng decors kasi masyado siya magaling. Bow.

Still... we have a Christmas tree!!! Feel na feel ko na ang Christmas... most especially it's already sweater season! No more electric fans at night. I love this weather. Well, except the gloomy mornings. Aside from that, it's PERFECT! 

Auf Wiedersehen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails