Friday, October 15, 2010

alone on a friday evening

I was supposed to go on several doctors appointments and pick up a check near Megamall but decided last minute that I'll just go next week. Accompanied sister to do some errands which I thought would only take a couple of hours and then I could proceed with 'production number.' But no, we spend the entire day out. Suffice to say, I didn't accomplish a single thing. Kainez. No use crying over spilled milk so let's just go on with our lives; hence, the question- What does one do on a Friday evening?
  • wait for the super typhoon to arrive, which is supposedly entering Philippines' area of responsibility tonight
  • watch Gossip Girl, Chuck and How I Met Your Mother's most recent episodes
  • watch whatever is on Discovery Channel or History Channel
  • continue reading my books
  • or read my Noli readings for tomorrow
  • pick on my zits
  • organize my stuff, remove clutter for bedside table
  • read most recent Lucky magazine haul
  • play Cooking Dash or some other time management game
  • tumblr away!
  • sleep early
Hmm... 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails