Sunday, September 12, 2010

things i blame on the mercury retrograde

because things are a little shitty these days
  1. SUCKY BIRTHDAY The day I was so excited for didn't turn out to be as awesome as I hoped it would be. Ayan kasi keeping my expectations up and my hopes high. Wala man lang akong birthday cake!
  2. LOW SALES Tapos na ghost month, mababa pa rin ang sales. I need sales to pick up so bad, most especially that I am in dire need of funds right now. Dear sales, please pick up!
  3. Pizza Hut not having stuffed crust pizza. Went to two Pizza Hut branches and both didn't have stuffed crust. Boo.
  4. Pizza Hut's shitty service. Dahil ba Super Panalo promo lang kami? Haha. But still diba... because of this, I think it will be awhile before I step foot in there. I really want to boycott Pizza Hut because Philippine franchise is owned by Mar Roxas and family but because I so love their stuffed crust pizza, I (excruciatingly) patronize their product. But since their service is so sucky, I think there's no more reason to continue patronizing them.
  5. Not making it to the doctor in time
  6. Overactive hormones giving me blackheads and pimples galore
  7. Nail spa drama and other business-related concerns that aren't exactly positive
  8. a botched facial at Nisce =/
  9. and many more!
Though I would have to say there were good things that happened within the period, such as:
  1. getting that bazaar slot
  2. new stash! :P
Shet, yan lang pala.
Hay, HAPPY THOUGHTS, where art thou?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails