Tuesday, September 21, 2010

super tv tuesdays

How I Met Your Mother S06E01: Big Days
TO EVERY THING THERE IS A SEASON
Just when I decided that Ted Mosby is too much of a hopeless romantic for my liking, I start to like him again. From watching all those love stories in movies and television shows, I've deduced that guys who are really into you will do anything and everything for you. And Ted Mosby is just so sweet. I want my own Ted Mosby. And don't get me started on Marshal- he's almost perfect! Well, if he has Josh Hartnett's face then he'd be perfect.

This is just what I need in a rainy day in my sucky crappy streak. Rachel Bilson guest stars so it's even more awesome ;)

Chuck S04E01: Chuck vs. The Anniversary
Are all spies good-looking? Yes, even Morgan is cute
My favorite team is back, y'all! First episode is freakintastic just as I expected though it seems I would have to re-watch the last few episodes from last season to remind myself what happened because I can't remember why Chuck bowed out from the spy life and were Chuck and Morgan surprised to see the Buy More in operation. I hope they keep it comin' for the probability of a fifth season. This show is just pure awesomeness and I can't see why some people just can't see that.

It looks like the spy life is usual of the Bartowskis. Again, I forget how Chuck all of a sudden had the interest to look for his mother. I completely have no idea where in season 3 that angle was injected. I really would have to review my past season. It's a shame, I know. Anyway, now we know Mommy Bartowski is a spy and also kicks-ass though I would still prefer that Chuck's dad is still alive. I hope his mom doesn't turn out to be an evil Fulcum/Ring/New Ring agent. No more double agents, please!

Chuck + Sarah. Two people I've waited three years for to couple up. I still get kilig over them but not as kilig when they weren't together-together yet. There's something about love that can never be... I hope they could include some kind of conflict in this couple's love story. I don't think I would like to see them all lovey-dovey the entire season. I want some conflict!
If I were Sarah, I'd melt
But yeah, I think they're perfect together ♥

Gossip Girl S04E02: Double Identity
Blair & Chuck breaking each other's heart, tearing each other apart
Today's episode didn't disappoint. This means I'm in love with you again, Gossip Girl. Episodes like this is what I live for even if an ideal GG episode for me would be one without Jenny Humphrey, without Vanessa Abrams and Serena with a hurt ego. So this episode was .1 short of being my ideal episode. Why can't Vanessa Abrams just kill herself.

Chuck Bass/Henry donning a walking stick? How apt. I've always likened him to DOMs (dirty old man). I know a lot of girls who like Chuck Bass because of his cockiness but I prefer the Chuck Bass in today's episode. He could be Chuck Bass and still act gentlemanly, right? Who said you have to be douche-y if you're filthy rich? Though I guess that is his appeal.

I feel for Blair. Just when she thinks she's ready to move on already, fate suddenly dangles Chuck right in front of her. Oh Blair, you must have done something very bad in your past life to deserve this. But you know what? I think I would still want that cos it means I would have all those adorable clothes. Materialistic, I know. Sorry, walang basagan ng trip.

Dear Blair and Chuck, ENOUGH already! Before, I couldn't imagine these two working up a chemistry but I was proved wrong. They're practically the only story angle worth following on GG. 
Blair: Changing your name doesn't change who you are. 
Chuck: It's a good start. A chance to live simply, earn people's respect. Maybe become a person someone could love.
Blair: Someone did love you... and you owe it to her and everyone else you're leaving behind not to run away, which is what you're doing. And I don't think that great man you're talking about wanting to be is a coward. I think he would face up to what he did.
Chuck: I destroyed the only thing I ever loved.
Blair: I don't love you anymore. But it takes even more than you to destroy Blair Waldorf. 
Chuck: Your world will be easier if I didn't come back.
Blair: That's true but it wouldn't be my world without you in it.
I die. Whyohwhy do these people torture themselves?!?

Vanessa and Dan really deserve each other. One's a douche and the other one's a hoe. Now I totally get it why Blair doesn't like those two- they're both ICKY.

Also, are barely-there brows the new shizz in fashion? Well, looks like I can join that bandwagon effortlessly. I just would have to skip the brow pencil and voila! If this really is happening trend, looks like Victoria Valerio aka Gretchen Barretto would be plucking a whole lot of hair out.

So grateful for torrents because had they not existed, I would still be waiting for forever to have access to these shows. Glee tomorrow but I'm not too excited about that one, let's see. Oh Tuesday, please be here already!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails