Friday, September 24, 2010

inaantok pero ayaw matulog

Weekend! What I look forward to in sucky crappy times like this are weekends, most especially Saturdays when I go to my Spanish class and have lunch con mis amigas and Sunday when we eat out or stay at home and person whose turn it is prepares the meal. I look forward to these 'events.' Yes, these are the events in my life.

This week has been alright, though I still feel I am still in a rut (which I think is directly related to business' performance). I've been stuffing myself with food to temporarily feel satisfaction. This is not good for someone who's trying to lose weight. Bah.
WAITING...
Well, upside of this week were season premieres of Gossip Girl, Chuck, How I Met Your Mother and Glee- the boon and bane of my existence. Boon, because they provide entertainment and a sense of happiness, even if just the fleeting kind; bane, because my world stops and I can't do anything else while waiting for the download to finish. I wish my internet connection has faster mbps.

Wednesday was okay although I still wasn't able to catch my ob for consultation. She had something very important to do and left earlier. Is the universe trying to tell me something here? Will give it one more try. Because supposed doctor visit was cut short, headed to Galle. AD subsidized this 'treatment' for me as a birthday gift and I would like for her to properly endorse me. Meeting time was at 5pm but I was in Galle at 2pm. Excited much? Had a lot of time to kill so I headed first to Saizen. Saizen is both a time and money wasteland. I can't believe it took me a whole hour to scour the aisles of Saizen! Though I am proud of myself for not buying anything. I was so tempted to buy some stuff but I was remembered that I need to save up. After Saizen, had my mocha frap fix and killed more time. Read (more like tried to read) El Zahir so I could finish that book and move on with another... didn't finish it yet but only 100 pages left!



Felt optimistic about the future but also felt depressed and poor for not being able to afford everything YET. Key operative word: YET. Soon, I can afford you. Another trip to Saizen with AD, then dinner...
na hindi masyado wagi :( Forgot the name of the restaurant but it's located on the 4th floor of Galle, near the cinemas. The ribs didn't taste as barbecue-y as I expected them to be. Pwede na naman, it just fell a bit short of my expectations.

Looking forward to Saturday lunch with my classmates at Yellow Cab. I've been craving for pizza for, like, ever! PIIIIIIZZAAAAAAAA!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails