Tuesday, September 7, 2010

pick flick: despicable me

Going to keep this short and sweet because I have a splitting headache.

Despicable Me is a nice and heartwarming movie. I did expect a little from this movie because people raved about it in reviews but not so much as to give me super high expectations.

Gru wants to be the best villain ever by stealing the moon and he does this with the help (unknown to them, though) of three orphan girls. At first, he just wants to use them but eventually he gets attached to them and starts acting like a dad to them. Really, really heartwarming. We find out that Gru's heart is in the right place and he only does this mean things to win the approval of his mother who seems to be unfazed by his heists.

Vector, the other villain, reminds me of Bo Sanchez. Yes, him, the preacher in blue jeans. Haha. Maybe it's the glasses. And he's such a geek! "Victor is my geeky name. I am Vector!" Umm, still geeky. Ha.

The kids are adorable I want to keep them in my pocket. And those little yellow creatures... I wanna keep them, too.

Gah! This movie is just oozing with kyootness! Yes, that's beyond cute because I just spelled it kyoot :P It's cuter than cute.

Done. I'm afraid I'm not making any sense anymore. Head aches.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails