Saturday, September 25, 2010

kitchen duty

Could it be? Is it she? Sacre bleu! Guess who cooked Lemon Chicken for dinner? Moi! I know, unbelievable. Is this the start of my domestication? I am still very reluctant. Napilit lang ako talaga.

AD asked if I could cook dinner at their house. She has this lemon chicken recipe given to her by her officemate from this website that's supposed to be easy to prepare and yummy. Sabi ko, basta walang sisihan.

How to cook lemon chicken 101





The easiest part was juicing the lemons, haha. Though I was following a recipe, kailangan pa rin mag-estimate as to how much salt and pepper to put. I was worried with the lemon sauce cos for awhile I thought I was cooking barbecue with all that caramelized sugar. I never take cooking seriously. Laugh trip. Natatawa sakin maid ng ate ko kasi natatawa ako- natatawa ako kasi hindi ko alam ginagawa ko. So after an hour or so of struggling.... VOILA!

Lemon chicken extraordinaire
It doesn't look that good but I swear it is (crummy phone camera! must buy those batteries for my sister's pamanang camera). I'm not saying that because I was the one who cooked it. I especially loved the chicken even without the lemon sauce. The lemon sauce could still be improved, it's too lemony. Next time...

Next dish to learn: my daddy's anemic dinuguan

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails