Monday, September 27, 2010

cheese is love

Paano ba yan? Pizza kahapon, pizza ngayon. Mukhang mahirap na talaga magbawas ng timbang :P

Yellow Cab with mis amigas yesterday. It was my birthday treat. Since I was craving for cheese pizza and buffalo wings since August, what perfect timing to treat my friends and to satisfy my craving. After lunch was coffee time, Joji's treat. Could've been the perfect Saturday but... sige na nga, it was one PERFECT day. Let's not focus on the bad. Sabi nga ni Little Nicky, 'Release the gooood!'

I've died and gone to cheese heaven ☺

Sunday lunch out at Eastwood, c/o AD. First time to eat at Uncle Cheffy. I loved the food, especially the Cheese, Cheese and Cheese Panizza! I remember we ate something like this in Focaccia. AD liked Foccacia more but I can't really say which of the two I liked better since Focaccia was a long time ago already. All I can remember is the yumminess that was today's lunch. Memphis Barbecue U.S. Beef Rib Finger was also delish but it wasn't that warm when we ate so sebo formation stage na siya. Nom nom nom~ Yellow Cab also has their version of panizza, Dear Darla. I have always wondered why it was named as such. Naalala ko- this roll-up pizza has alfalfa. Nice =)


Must go to sleep. To-do list for tomorrow is overwhelming I don't even know if I can do movie marathon mondays. Toodles xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails