Friday, September 24, 2010

CHOCOLATES!!!!

Yahoo! I'm so happy I'm done reading El Zahir but with daya. Haha. Kasi naman I'm bored with it already. I like encountering 'quotable quotes' about life and love but story-wise, paikot-ikot, nahihilo ako. Still, that's one feat I'm proud of- reading a book in pure Spanish. Ha. Now, I can move on with other books in my list:
  1. Do It! Let's Get Off Our Buts 
  2. How to Sell Yourself
  3. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
  4. Outliers
Next goal: To read books abovementioned before the year ends. Better if I can read more. Let's see.


Malapit na naman ako maging busy. I like being busy because it means INCOME! I hope I'll get busy more often. Not too busy that I can't have my Movie Marathon Mondays or Super TV Tuesdays. In life, balance is key. I don't want to be headless chicken trying to meet deadline here and there.

Green Teatherapy aka 'Lolo'
Because this is random and not about anything in particular, I will rant about this: I can't find any Healing Garden green teatherapy cologne anywhere. If I want a signature scent, I want either that or Estee Lauder's Pleasures. MUST. HAVE. THIS. Sobra. Kung anu-anong pabango andito sana magkaroon din nito dito. Ha, alam ko na! Titingin ako sa mga PX stores.

Every time I find myself obsessing over something like pizza or, now, healing garden's green tea cologne, I am reminded of this Spongebob Squarepants episode:

Haha! I can hear myself in my head screaming like that.

And last, I have my movie line-up for Monday :) Shutter Island, Get Him to the Greek and Sherlock Holmes.

Toodles xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails