Wednesday, September 15, 2010

juno's day out

After her short stint as ermitanya, finally nagparamdam ang Lola Juno. Her dad invited me, Christmas and Aissa to dinner last Saturday. I was willing to go but since the other two weren't going and I thought dinner was all the way in Las Piñas, I didn't go. Sayang because I found out dinner was in Macapagal. Anyway highway, met Juno yesterday in RP.

Lunch at Brooklyn Pizza. Meal was disappointing :( I was looking forward pa naman to the buffalo wings pero hindi masarap. Kainezzzz. Haha. Sinasapian ako ng jejemon! Jejeje :P Pero in fairness, masarap naman ang pasta. Kwento galore and boy have I got PLENTY of stories! Paano naman, ilang buwan din "namundok" ang kaibigan ko. Aagawan pa ako! Haha. Juno's coffee treat after all that aimless wandering. More kwentuhan. Had so much fun hanging out with Juno. I still can't bloody believe that it's been 10 years. To the T-party girls, dapat i-celebrate ang ating ten years of friendship!

Invited Juno to sleep over at my house so we could play with my nephew. Sana wag ka tamarin :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails