Monday, August 23, 2010

yes, this is a good sign

Got a lot of updating to do~ la dee da ♪♫

Nail Art ♥
First up, my very beautiful nail art portfolio
Me likey sooo much ☺ Though I have a nail spa, I rarely have my nails painted because I still prefer my nails au naturel, but for my beloved I've my nails "lacquered up" for almost 3 weeks. And because my nail spa is awesome, my nails are still pink and pretty and shiny. Absolutely no trace of lacquer abuse. How awesome is that?

And more to come because I bought more nail art paraphernalia. And oh, those are telephone wire ponytails. Nainggit lang ako sa nakita kong babae sa FX, haha.

New nail stamp plates I've yet to use and nail glue to use with my fimo sticks. I ♥ it! Except for the cracking polish which cracks off my nails. Boo. Aside from that cracking nail polish fail, everything else is awesome.

Sunday Love ♥
I was last Sunday's taya. We were supposed to have dinner instead of lunch para makasama sila AD at D. But since daddy's home, mommy was being bratty. So lunch it is.

Lunch at Don Henrico's Brick Road. Last time I ate at Don Hen was eons ago and from what I remember, food was okay naman but this time, everything tasted the same. First served was the spaghetti bolognese. Keribels. Then came the pizza, which tasted a lot like the spaghetti they just served. Umay factor. Then came the gargantuan chicken wings which also tasted like the pasta and pizza. ZOMG! I want a refund! I wasn't happy at all. Supposedly, buffalo chicken wings = happiness but in this case, I was super super dissatisfied. I'm never eating at Don Henrico's as long as I'm alive. Even if it's for free. Sana nag Pizza Hut na lang kami. At least we got free coffee but then again, I don't really drink hot coffee. Boo!

No lunch-out again yesterday. AC cooked her gado-gado, a traditional Indonesian cuisine very similar to kare-kare because of the peanut sauce dressing. Hmm.. parehas silang inuulit so iisa lang kaya ang kanilang origin? But being carnivorous, I still prefer kare-kare. Gado-gado tastes like kare-kare but with a hint of citronella. IKR. But yummy still.

"Ojos que no ven corazón que no siente."

And for that reason, I will carry on. ♫You should know that you're just a temporary fix/ You're just a filler in the space that happened to be free... ♫♪

Then again, I think this is what I should be taking to heart

 

Yep, I think the latter's more for me. Tama. Walang saysay. Walang patutunguhan.

 Something better
At kahit nangungulelat ako, there are other aspects of my life na bumibingo! Received the good news today and I'm ecstatic! 14 days away and I've received my first birthday gift already (one down. 27 to go :D) Thank You, Lord! At kung sineswerte ka naman talaga, AD was on leave today and was able to accompany and drive me all the way to Alabang to pay for the bazaar fee. I LOVE my sisters!

Now all I have to do is plan for November's bazaar.

Ack. Fourteen days na lang. Wag daw mag-expect para hindi ma-disappoint. ANYWAYYYY...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails