Sunday, August 15, 2010

haynako sabado

I want a Magic 8 ball. In class, there was a part in Noli where they were talking about a book, "La Rueda de la Fortuna" and he was explaining to us what that would be in modern times so we could have a better idea what that was. So that's when he started talking about the magic 8 ball. Nawawala daw yung magic 8 ball niya at lagi daw sinasagot ng magic 8 ball ang mga katanungan niya. So maybe all I need to get through this life is a magic 8 ball...


So-so Saturday. Didn't have Nonoy drive me to the train station... unfortunately, to no avail. Aside from that, everything was okay. Nothing exciting. Steady lang.

Last meeting for this course. I decided I will not take the DELE this November. Dilemma was to take the dele this November or to enroll in Noli 2. I can't do both because: 1) I need to review for the dele, and 2) financial constraints won't let me do both. At dahil feeling ko hilaw pa din ako and I need to review my past lessons and I don't have anyone to take the dele with. Also, if I don't enroll in the following course, there won't be enough people to make up the class and it might get dissolved. Sayang naman. Baka maagaw pa ng ibang nagmamaganda ang magaling namin na profe :P And and and... it's really very interesting. If only high school teachers teach Noli like that~ tsk... tsk...

And since it's the last meeting, we had a small salu-salo. Everyone brought food. There was puto, chocolate cake, empanada, pastillas, banana, etc. Jaime and I bought pizza. Food trip. Though my cheese pizza craving still hasn't been quenched. I still want cheese pizza but I reckon I might have to put that off because I just went over my calorie intake. Every day I can only consume 1,200 to 1,550 calories and today I consumed 2,000++ calories! And and and AC just arrived with a Venti mocha frap in her hand. FML.

AD, AC and Ate Jo went to Divi. I went to Divi to hitch a ride going home. Delikado talaga kapag napapadpad ako sa Divisoria. Will show my stash once I've taken pictures of it  :) I'm happy with my stash though.

Divisoria never fails to amuse me.
  • I almost always buy wholesale, meaning 6 pieces of one product, when I only need one or sometimes, none. I am my mother's daughter after all. 
  • Proliferation of many spelling versions of words. Either we're really just creative or manól lang tayo sa spelling. Before I've seen cauliflower spelled as "coleflower" "colyflower" and never cauliflower. This time, mangosteen was spelled "manggustin." 
  • Wanted to buy this educational DVD for Joaquim. Checked the list of videos at the back of the package and saw "FEEK A BOO." Umm, huwag na lang siguro. I'll have to hit myself in the head if ever I hear him say, "Feek-a-boo!" Dagdag mo pa dyan ang naririnig niya sa quasi-yaya niya na mahilig manuod ng Wowowee/Pilipinas, Win na Win, Showtime at pampatulog sa kanya at "Sa Iyo" ni Sarah Geronimo. Ack.
  • Nothing really comes in "free size." As in nada. Nil. Zilch.
  • Metallic short shorts and belly-dancing outfits? WHY?!?
  • And because my shoes were killing me while I was scouring the tiny aisles of 168, I wanted sana to buy slippers. Saw these pwede-na Havaianas and Ipanema rip-offs. Found out a pair costs P350. Class A naman daw. Umm, nevermind. I think I'd rather buy the original. Ang mahal kaya ng P350 para sa peke.
Yun lang naman. Nothing much. Next time I'd swing by Divi, I'll be extra observant kasi madaming interesante sa tabi-tabi.

At late na ah, san ka pupunta?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails