Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Personal Taste/ Personal Preference

Finally finished this kdrama I've been waiting for since February this year. With Son Ye-jin (The Classic, A Moment to Remember) and Lee Min-ho (Boys Over Flowers) as the leads, I reckon this drama is not one to miss out on. And being a Son Ye-jin fan, it's been so long since I saw her in a movie or a drama; I knew I had to see this.

 

Started out really strong with all those cutesie-patootsie plots but I was a bit disappointed with it towards the end, because: 1) the subtitles were incomprehensible starting the 14th episode, I think; and 2) there they go again with their urong-sulong eklavu. I mean, if you love each other and you both know it, then what's holding you back? Supposedly, if it was all a misunderstanding and you really had a good explanation for it, then what's the problem? Nakaka-frustrate lang kasi. Why suffer when you clearly had the chance to make it right? 

I miss Korean series and movies from five years ago... They don't make it now like they used to. No more dramas as spectacular as Winter Sonata, Phoenix and Goong. No more hunky, cutie patootie boys like Won Bin. Hallyu is dead.Though I'm still glad Korean series/movies staples are still alive, such as: 

piggy back rides
 
 
 and benches

Now watching Smile, You. Actors are relatively unknown to me but very promising, haha. So far, so good. Funny naman though I think I know how it's going to end.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails