Wednesday, August 4, 2010

oa

Or OR in my case. OA is over acting. In my case, I just over reacted. It was around 4pm when it started raining very hard in the metro. For fear of another Ondoy, I think I over reacted a bit, much to the annoyance of my mother. Aside from the heavy rains, there was no electricity also. With only four girls (me + three of the cheeky girls) and a baby left in the house, I felt I had to take charge. Floodwater outside was already knee level and it was still raining incessantly. With no electricity. So I had all the ulam inside our freezer cooked. Harhar. I also got thisclose to bringing all the electronics upstairs! Ewan. Sadyang OA lang siguro ako. It's better to be prepared than sorry, right? Thank God it stopped raining already. Hope there won't be any rains tonight.

And oh, we had to close shop early. Boo! But then again, maybe people will be more concerned with the possibility of another OA flood a lá Ondoy rather than their nails. Plus, las empleadas need to get home, too. They do live in flood's way. Gets???

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! Please no rain tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails