Sunday, August 1, 2010

one month to go

Wee~ first day of the month post!

This week has gone by so swiftly. I promised myself not to get too atat for the weekend and before I knew it, weekend's here. Actually, weekend's almost over. Boo. It's a good thing weekends happen after every seven days.

So what happened during the last week of July?

Monday
Went to Mega to run some errands like pay the bills and buy needed supplies. Checked out Forever 21 and see what was the commotion all about. Lunch at Pollo Loco after a bazillion light years- I still love their chicken ♥ Started watching season 1 of Dexter. I like it but I'm not so sure if it'll be able to hold my interest until the next season.

Tuesday
Was supposed to talk to the girls (aka las empleadas) with AD, my spokesperson, but it took her forever to come home so postponed it the last minute. Dexter marathon still.

Wednesday
Woke up early for mommy's internet café software tutorial. Breakfast at Jollibee. After tutorial headed off to mommy's suki warehouse for spare computer parts. All of these I've done without taking a bath, eew. Geared myself up for the talk happening at night. Girl in the hot seat didn't attend. Decided to boot her out. But then decided later on to give her another chance. Heavy rains caused flooding in the streets of Rome (street, haha) and floodwater had entered sister's home. Was all panicky because of the possibility of another Ondoy, fortunately rain stopped pouring. Slept at sister's house because I didn't want to wade through icky floodwater in the middle of the night.

Thursday
Had the talk with the girl who didn't show up for important meeting. Felt good being able to tell her all that and get it off my chest. Was in a hurry to go to Binondo and meet with Jo, Prinsesa ng Binondo. Moved 12:30 meeting time to 1 pm. Lunch at Wai Ying: hakao, yang chow fried rice, lemon chicken, roasted duck/soy chicken rice, bean curd (?) YUMMY! New shops ♥ Free coffee c/o Jo. Had to hurry back home before the heavy rains start pouring again because I didn't bring an umbrella with me. Made it home just in time. Did my nails, lookie!
RAWR!

Friday
Divi-tripping again with Ate Joan, AD's sastre. Wasn't able to make a list of the stuff I needed to buy so was only able to buy katrina fabric for the new girl's uniform, tulle for packaging and other unimportant stuff.

 My stash: carnivorous Pitcher plant, stuff for nails, fimo sticks, mini straightening iron and cute sticky notepads (that aren't really sticky).

I swear I musn't go to Divi any time soon or I'll just go on another spree, buying things I really don't need. Well, the other purchases were needed but still...

Saturday
Ever since that effin' day, I have high expectations of Saturdays. Darn. But a good thing came out of it- I now arrive in class only 30 minutes late ☺ Still, I hate you, Fate, for making me hope. Paasa ka! I hate you. So now, I should unlearn hoping on Saturday mornings.
Lunch with las compañeras at Macapagal at a different restaurant. G-squared pa rin, FTW! Although what we ate was also yummy, G-squared's is yummier! Cheaper pa. Accompanied J at RP to look at sale stuff. Was supposed to meet with AC at LRT Recto station at 3pm. 4pm na lang daw. Waited for 45 effin' minutes for her in the station. Decided to go to nearby mall that sells dibidis. Just when I swore I wouldn't buy dibidis anymore and would download torrents instead, bought 300 worth of pirated stuff~ 2 Korean series: Smile You and Personal Taste, 1st and 2nd season of Baby Einstein for Joaquim and 6 movies~ Killers, Extraordinary Measures, Timer, Date Night, Sex and the City 2 and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  Threw a fit because mommy couldn't make it on time. Bad, I know. But after waiting for an hour and forever, standing up, I really couldn't help but be very cranky. Dinner at cousin's with yummy yummy food especially my favorite, lengua! Chocolate mousse for dessert. Bomberman with cousin and nephews. Yea, still a kick-ass Saturday without you.

Sunday morning now and I should better go to sleep, after one more episode of Dexter. So many movies, so little time. Gawd, priorities! Anyway, let's not hope because hope only leads to disappointment. And puhleeeze, stop checking that effin'fbaccount!

And oh, one more thing~ I hate you Berso sa Metro for rubbing salt into injury:

... que no puede cansarse de esperar
aquel que no se cansa de mirarte
-- Luis García Montero

I better listen to Picasso-
Yo no busco; yo encuentro
-Picasso

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails