Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pick Flick: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse


Watched with A and M at Shang. It's been a while since we saw last M and we had a blast catching up. One thing I'm thankful for is having friends that aren't high maintenance at all. We could, like, see each other once a year but still don't lose that connection. Back to Eclipse...

If it were me, I would wait for it on video. Honestly, I've outgrown my Edward Cullen/RPattz stage. But M sent A and me a message and asked if we want to watch Eclipse together. Sayang naman ang chance to get together so never mind that I would have to endure 1.5 hours of KStew.

Eight Things I Hate/Love About Eclipse:
  • (-) KStew. Seriously, why does she always have that pained expression on her face. If I were her and I was Edward Cullen's jowa, I'll be happy for eternity. For. Eternity. 
  • (-) Fell asleep twice. Actually, still unsure if that was a good or a bad thing. I was a having a terrible headache so it wasn't entirely because of the movie. Funny how I woke up during that scene where Edward was proposing to Bella and I really thought I had missed on all the action (not that kind of action, what I mean is when Edward beat the (un)living daylights out of Victoria. Buti na lang hindi pa pala. Whew!
  • (+) I'm not that much of a rabid Twilight and RPattz fan as I was two years ago but I can still take whatever kakornihan RPattz does. He can sparkle all he want and wear that red lipstick but still be smexxy as hell. 
  • (-) We were wondering why they replaced Rachelle Lefevre with Bryce Dallas Howard? I swear Lefevre was more effective being Victoria. M said she's distracted with Howard's hair, it was so obviously fake as opposed to Lefevre's. For me, Howard's acting seemed theatrical. Isang movie na lang with Victoria, sana through and through si Rachelle Lefevre na lang.
  • (+) Me likey the pack ;) Hunkfest, y'all! I'm not much of a Jacob Black fan because I find his thick neck distracting and my loyalty belongs to Sparkle Boy. 
  • (+) "Doesn't he own a shirt?" ROTFL. So our favorite undead has some sense of humor left in him? That's Edward complaining about Jacob's so-out-there abs. 
  • (+) I ♥ Charlie Swan. 
  • (-) Seriously, I find the Volturi disturbing. They don't walk. They glide! I'm disturbed by anything that glides. 
The movie was okay lang. Super hyped up, in my opinion (D'oh!). Actually, I'm looking forward to Breaking Dawn. I can't believe myself, really. I didn't get to finished reading listening to the audio book so I wanna watch to know how this cheese/emofest of a book concluded.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails