Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 04: Worst Memory From Childhood

I can't think of a worst memory from my childhood... Siguro I would have to go with what happened in school. I was 6 years old and attending a small playschool in the village. I was classmates with the owner's kid, Jeremy. It was playtime and I was on the swing. Suddenly, Jeremy signals me that he will cross the playground so I need to stop swinging. Of course, I can't stop swinging immediately. He crossed and the swing hit him right smack on his face. Siempre mega cry siya. Eh di natakot si teacher kasi lagot siya sa boss niya. So Teacher Sol scolded me and made me stand/squat in the corner of the room. And from then on I'm scared of authorities. I'm scared of teachers. All because of my stupid classmate who couldn't wait.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails