Friday, June 25, 2010

Share your joy!

I follow tiny buddha on Twitter and today, tiny buddha asked me what do I love about life. Hence, what do I love about life?

♥ my family
♥ my friends
♥ my ever-adorable nephew
♥ the sweet smell of Pineapple Orchid scented candle
♥ Sunday lunch-outs with family
♥ Saturday Spanish classes
♥ no-pimple days
♥ chocolates
♥ most especially if chocolates with mint
♥ making my own kick-ass dry-erase board
♥ my birthday comes after every 365 days. Imagine, if you live in Jupiter, your birthday would only come after every 4,332 days.
♥ Christmas, too ☺
♥ Christmas carols and decors
♥ having a massage almost every day, hooray!
♥ that smell when it starts to rain
♥ fiery-red sunsets
♥ taking a walk outside, especially when it's breezy
♥ conversations with my sisters, most especially with AB and AD
♥ freebies!
♥ slobong!
♥ ukay-ukay
♥ trees
♥ music!
♥ cute notebooks
♥ cute papers
♥ just hanging out with friends or family with nothing to do
♥ cool weather
... and much, much more! I reckon this list just goes on and on because there's so much to love about life. Even if it's just the how my teeth are slightly askew or my I suddenly hear a certain song on the radio (even if I have it in my music library, it's a different feeling when you hear it on the radio? Or trying to sing along to some song you don't know the lyrics of) I'm happy that I chose to see things in this perspective. Had tiny buddha asked me this question five years ago, I would have answered, "Bah. Life's a bitch and I want to die." Emo much? Yep, that's me five years ago. So what a relief that I'm a different person today, ya? Have a Happy Friday, y'all! I can almost smell you, my Sunday lunch-out ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails