Sunday, June 27, 2010

This Little Piggy Had Roast Beef

Happy Sunday, y'all! Daddy's home and instead of eating out for Sunday lunch, daddy will cook his yummy anemic dinuguan. Oh joy!

After Spanish class today, had quick lunch at Pancake House for our weekly dose of chika and then hurried off to Sta. Mesa to meet with daddy and sisters so I could hitch a ride home. While daddy scoured the streets of Banawe for the spare parts he needed, my sisters and I were off to Dapitan.


Various ceramics, woven baskets and many other home stuff- one of those money wastelands, I tell you. AD bought stuff for her house that's starting to look like a home, only after seven months. While I had my sights set on this one:


Adorable, little pink piggy bank ♥ I wanted something bigger but it costs P150. AD would only buy it for me if it cost cheaper, so I got a smaller one for P70. AD was carrying her big vase so she said I pay first for the piggy then she'll give me the money later. Looks like I've been had. Haha. Well, well, well, lookie what we have here...


It's a drove of pigs! I didn't even notice I have three of these already. They look like one, happy family. With lots of moolah, mind you. I was wondering if baby piggy's adopted cos she doesn't have mom and dad's complexion, harhar.

Not yet sleepy and there's nothing good on TV. Will resume with my GG marathon after I'm done with this post. I wish myself lots of luck today. Don't make me miss you too much. Ha. Toodles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails