Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pick Flick: Prince of Persia (Sands of Time)

Free movie again, this time c/o Armida and her handy, dandy movie pass. We watched in Shangri-la and the only choices were Prince of Persia and Shrek. I like Shrek more but I haven't seen the third Shrek movie yet so til then, I would have to put off watching the fourth and final installment. So Prince of Persia it was...

Three Things about Prince of Persia:
1. I don't like Jake Gyllenhaal!!! I find him madungis :( They could have gotten someone more guapo. In fernez naman, he's a good actor. Armida says his role as Dastan compensated for his ka-brokeback-an in Brokeback Mountain.

2. Action-packed but dragging as well.

3. Mabuhangin.

Short and sweet. I have nothing else to say.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails