Thursday, June 3, 2010

Delaying Tactics

I must have missed blogging terribly that I seem to be posting here on a daily basis. There are more important things I have to do, things are waaaay long overdue. Like 6 months overdue. I must do it today, no more excuses. Sayang ang income, darling.

Comeback of the Lazy Arse. Comeback nga ba? How could one thing that never left make a comeback? The Lazy Arse is alive and kicking! Haha, ang pangit. Anyway, there are so so so many excuses I've been coming up to put off working on my work. I must tell myself that if I keep working at this pace, I won't be a landlady of leisure before I hit 30. Time is running out, my dear self- 825 days, 19812 hours, 1188777 minutes. Time is of the essence, clearly. Work. Work. Work. No time to slack slack slack. Arrr...

So this means I must put off my Vampire Diaries marathon, movie marathon at kung anu-ano pang marathon. I really should make myself a schedule and stick to it. I used to be disciplined. What happened? I let myself go BIG TIME and it's hard to go back in track. At least I'm in the final stage~ ACCEPTANCE. If I could make myself lose the extra pounds, then I'll know I'm back to my old self. Bakit kasi yung dapat na ugali ko ngayon e yung ugali ko nung mas bata pa ako? Mali. Well, it's just a matter of knowing how to pukpok myself. Not pokpok myself ha. I have no plans of pimping myself out and I think there won't be any takers naman. Haha. Hay. Stop making excuses, lazy arse.

1 comment:

single lady said...

hi! magaling at may goal ka. grabe binilang pati minuto at seconds! bilib! Go!go! go! you can do it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails