Friday, September 25, 2009

Update

Sad panda...

♥ AC's back from China and she's back for good. Just in time for AD's wedding. And just in time so that I won't be all alone in the room. But at the same time, I also dread AC's return because she is a walking, talking and breathing remote control. Mega utos to death 'yan. Ayayay.

♥ Last Sunday we heard mass at the Padre Pio Chapel again. We were supposed to attend the 9am mass but people were spilling out of the chapel that we opted to attend the 12pm mass instead. Come 11am, we went in and found ourselves seats. We had to wait an hour for the mass to start, plus it's suffocating inside the chapel with a bazillion people inside it. I swear, the sacrifices one makes...

♥ Watched Kimmydora with sisters again. Super laugh trip!

♥ Tonight is AD's bridal shower. Can't bloody believe that her wedding's only eight days away!

♥ Deciding whether to take DELE exams on November or not. I'm not yet prepared. Well, that's because I'm not preparing. I should get dead serious about it right about NOW.

♥ Tagtuyot tayo ngayon :(

♥ LSS of the day (and also last Wednesday), Chicago's Hard Habit to Break

Should learn to live with it
But I don't want to
I'm addicted to you

You're a hard habit to break

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails