Friday, September 25, 2009

Glee S01 E04: Preggers

Too bad, no Rachel-Finn love angle this episode. The Rachel-Finn storyline is on of the many reasons why I love watching Glee. In the absence of Chuck (the series), it is my kilig source. I don't really like Rachel since I think she's too self-absorbed. I only like her when she's:
  1. singing; and,
  2. with Finn.
So in this episode, wala na nga yung romantic angle nila Finn, plus she was extra annoying, I hated her this week.


Single Ladies FTW! This is hilarious! There weren't much performances tonight but this definitely filled in the void. I enjoyed watching them dancing to the song more than I did watching Beyonce. So does this mean Kurt is already part of the football team?

Photobucket

Can I just say na napakarami naman ng mga extra-curricular activities ng mga batang ito. I mean, they're not just clubs that you would have to go to and then you could leave after they take your attendance, these are clubs that need your time and effort. If you're in cheerleading and glee or football and glee and both are equally demanding, how could you divide your time? Do you still have time for your studies? I guess not.

Question: Bakit masaya si Kurt?
Answer: Kasi pinapaligiran siya ng boys! Not because he just hit a goal. Bwahaha.

And this week's mandatory Finn shot:
Cuteness.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails