Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 4

in anticipation of my birthday

A little bit disappointed because it's RAINING! So let all the rain come down tonight so skies will be clear tomorrow and on Sunday.

In other news...

Kristin Kreuk (of Smallville fame) will be joining the cast of Chuck! Oh joy! Chuck is still, like, six months away but I'm so so so excited already. She will play Hannah, a girl who will work in Buy More and eventually will be Chuck's new love interest. Bahaha!!! I love love triangles. I've always been a Chuck + Sarah fan but who knows... when Hannah (Kreuk) enters the picture, I just might change my mind.

I so miss Kristin Kreuk. I'm no lesbo or anything but she was one of the reasons why I loved watching Smallville back then (the other reason being Tom Welling). How I would give anything to have those pretty hazel eyes...

Anyway, I can't wait! **squeeee** I swear I'm uber giddy as of the moment. Hoping that Chuck would get full season instead of reported 13-episode deal. Crossing my fingers... and toes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails