Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 3

in anticipation of my birthday...

Woke up earlier than usual. Accompanied Lola Christmas to Makati for her JLPT application. We went to AB's office. Afterwards, we headed back to Megamall for lunch then Christmas had to go to work. I lingered and strolled for a wee bit to burn the calories (yeah, right). Anyway, while I was strolling around, I saw this cute shirt~

I've had my eye on this one since last Saturday when I helped Ycel shop for her office attire. Usually, I don't buy clothes because I am way too stingy and there's actually no need since I can always borrow from my sisters. But since AD is getting married soon and I'm afraid there won't be much stash left after she moves out, I'm trying to build my own wardrobe. Plus, I got already paid for my October project. And oh, I have another reason~ it's my birthday soon! >>excited<<







Ten seconds ago, this would have been what I said: "Omigosh!!!! Katy Perry is coming to Manila this October!!!! I waannnnnaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaatch!!! But after googling the event, I found out that it is on October frickin' 3! WTF? Riiiight??? October 3 just happens to be my sister's wedding so talagang hopeless na and I would have to say au revoir to watching Katy Perry live in concert. Unless, they re-schedule it, which is highly unlikely. Boo~ Hmph, okay lang, pangit naman venue. Uuuuy, sourgraping.

In other news, I'm totally digging this song~



Faster than a shooting star
Baby, you stole my heart
I never want it back

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails