Friday, May 29, 2009

I'll be anticipating

No, this is not another "oh my, how time flies" post. I just can't believe how fast time really is. Imagine, it'll be June on Monday! June~ sixth month of the year, end of the 1st half and 2nd quarter... Although that could be also be a good thing since there are events I'm anticipating for towards the 2nd half of the year~
3 more months til:
my birthday
new season of Chuck & GG

4 more months til:
AD's wedding

5 more months til:
Twilight: New Moon

6 more months til:
Christmas!
Vicky's baby will come out. I hope it's a girl.
OMG, I only have four more months to lose the poundage! Pressure. Seriously, I don't wanna look like a yellow blob. Must practice self-discipline so I can be like those skinny bits on tumblr. Eto ang aking goal:
How can I be like this skinny bits? Look at those arms... That's like 10 years ago for me. Must lose weight so I can wear something like this and not look like rellenong something.

MM's birthday last Wednesday. She was here to accompany MR whose going back to NY for work. It was a nice day... MM's lunch treat with sisters and cousins in Kamayan. Pasyal ng unti then went to Galle to buy MR's pasalubong for cousin Michael. We went home to get the Joseph Estrada movies AC bought for Uncle Ossie. Heard mass. Tsai Tsien.

Thursday, MM and I met at Mega for another day out. It was an adventurous day for MM. She rode a jeep going to Monumento and was trapped inside the LRT for hours! At least, maraming siyang bagong experiences, diba? We watched Sharon Cuneta and Ai Ai's movie BFF. In fairness, fun naman siya. Although as AB said, it is not believable that someone would leave Sharon for Ai Ai. Ditto.
Casting's a little off. They should've gotten someone else for Ai Ai's role, someone like Rufa Mae. Anyway...

I find Joy Viado and Chokoleit funny. How the two of them would stand beside Sharon... they reminded me of Flotsam and Jetsam. Haha!

And a bonus for me: Enchong! Although he had like only 2 scenes in the entire movie, still...


Gloomy Friday. But I'm trying to make the best out of it. Have something to look forward to... even if it's just something as trivial as waiting for your next harvest in Farm Town ;)

the idea of waiting for something
makes it more exciting.
-- Andy Warhol

Adios a todos! I have to make my sister's paper.

1 comment:

Pinky said...

preggy ba ulet si vicky? :-/

Related Posts with Thumbnails