Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekend Round-up

Still awake. Today is my sister's birthday but she's not here to celebrate with us. This is the second time she's in another country on the day of her birthday. She doesn't know the existence of this blog but I'm still greeting her HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She asked me to do some errands for her. That and her paper on climate change...

♥♥♥

Kamusta naman at 3 ang shampoo namin na Clear?

Buzzer-beaters talaga kami. We bought our PCD concert tickets only yesterday, the last day of the promo. After lunch at Galle, we went to SM Hypermart hoping that they sell concert tickets there. Wala pala. So we ended up buying three 200ml Clear shampoos... we don't really like Clear pa naman. The concert better be good. And I hope it won't rain on the 11th. Anyway... Megamall pa rin pala bagsak namin. Umiwas pa naman kami ng Megamall since we anticipated that looking for a parking space there would be a pain in the arse. To cut the long story short, we got our tickets already... at half the price :)

Wanna share pala my experience when my sister and I bought tickets. So we already bought tickets for the concert and then one of them asked us who will be watching. To which we replied, "Us." Then they informed us that pregnant women can't watch the concert. I just laughed it off but really, I want to break her neck. Haha.

The important thing is ya tenemos las entradas! I'm so excited!

♥♥♥

After lunch at Galle, we went to Saizen. OMG, I ♥ Saizen. I swear it's a money wasteland. If you enter the store without anything in mind to buy, rest assured that you'll end up buying at least one item that you'll later on realized you don't really need. Haha.

I love that store! There are so so so many cute things. The P85 price tag could fool you into thinking everything's cheap but when you think about it, it's actually pretty expensive. Maybe I'd buy cute notebooks for P85 but I wouldn't buy small staplers at the same price. I could get staplers in National at a cheaper price. Basta, keep your guards up and do not end up buying everything that catches your fancy or else...

♥♥♥

I have four new bottles of nail polish ♥
♥♥♥

Saw this magazine shop in Galle that sells old editions of Sweet Valley Twins. Even just the sight of the books made me feel nostalgic. Grabe. But I'm more interested in Sweet Dreams. I hope I could find old Sweet Dreams books. I need a good, cheesy teenybopper love story to squirm to.

Classic.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails