Wednesday, May 13, 2009

futuro perfecto

I saw this dress on the internet while blog-hopping and right from the moment I laid eyes on it, I fell in love with it. I think I want to wear something like this when I get married. That is, if I get married.

photo credits oncewed

I showed the dress to AD. But she only liked it whereas I LOVE IT. She said I would have to lose weight muna before I could pull off something like this. Oo nga naman, kasi kung hindi, magmumukha akong sofa na tinabunan ng katya.

Anyway, since we're in the topic of cheesy stuff... my favorite song as of the moment is Natasha Bedingfield's Again. If and when I get married, I want to play this song. It kinda has the same meaning as Rascal Flatt's Bless the Broken Road.



hands over my head thinking what else could go wrong
would have stayed in bed, how can the day be so long?

I missed the first train, stood out in the rain all day
little did I know, when I caught the next train there you were to sweep me away
guess that's what I waited for

never believed that things happen for a reason
but how this turned out removed all my doubts
so believe that for you I'd do it all over again ( do it all over again)
all I went through it led me to you
so I'd do it all over again.

whoever thought a day gone so wrong could turn out so lovely

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails