Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Christmas shopping

Christmas accompanied me yesterday in my "market research." We spent around an hour in the area observing and fishing information from the people who work there. I don't know if I should believe them. AD said I should go back and observe another period of the day, say around 6pm. So, I am going back this afternoon to observe... again. Sh*t, I should've done this too yesterday when I was already in the area~

Anyway, Christmas and I just strolled in Megamall for hours. Although we didn't realize that our feet were hurting like hell until we stopped walking. Hehe. I accompanied her buy her wardrobe for her friend's wedding on the 16th. Several hours and shops later, she finally decided on this purple dress from Promod. And bought a pair of beige sandals to go with it.

Then we called it a day... or night ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails