Wednesday, May 6, 2009

to read or not to read

is not the question. Definitely, must read.

I've been way beyond my reading target. I said a book every two weeks but I think I'm nowhere near that. I stalled at reading Eve-olution (Faith Popcorn) and although I intend to finish reading it, I decided to read another book first. Since it's a book about business chuva, I had to highlight this, hightlight that, take notes, etc. and so I have to like sit down and concentrate on it like I do when reading school books. So I picked up Eat Pray Love (Elizabeth Gilbert) to read. It is interesting although not interesting enough to hold my attention for hours. But I must finish reading the book so I could move on to the other books on my list.





The books are piling up already...
double time

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails