Monday, May 4, 2009

GG S02 E22: A Southern Gentleman Prefers Blondes

Gossip Girl used to occupy the topmost spot in my Most Favorite TV Series list but Chuck (Bartowski) dethroned her to second place. GG has become unexciting that I didn't watch it immediately after it has finished downloading. I don't know but their relationship rigodon has become absurd. I believe I'm only watching it because of Blair.

Last week's episode was boring, as what's usual as evidenced by the past weeks' episodes. And what's more absurd than their way too complicated relationships are their problems. Maybe there's some truth to Notorious BIG's Mo' Money Mo' Problems...

Really, I hate Dan and Vanessa. Yes, I used to like Dan before he became this airhead who thinks he's some kind of an intellectual chuva just because he dated Serena van der Woodsen. And I only like Vanessa when she's in an improbable love relationship. I don't know why Vanessa hates these girls from the Upper East Side since she's practically like them only with lesser money, which makes her worse than them. Ha.
And isn't 18 like the legal age for drinking? Oh wait, they are 18. Slipped my mind for awhile.

Eeeew, Serena's such a skeeze. Anoba????


I was never a Chuck Bass fan but why oh why have I suddenly have this soft spot for him in this episode? Kasi naman aminin na ang feelings...

Lagot kayo kay Nate. At kung may picture pa nito si Gossip Girl, bilib na talaga ako sa kanyang omnipotence.

Yay! Georgina Sparks is back y'all! I'm expecting something explosive and un-boring tomorrow.

I really like this girl's hair.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails