Tuesday, March 17, 2009

USTripping

Taken at Juno's condo's deck

Started the day early cos Juno and I had planned a Chuck marathon. It was originally a Chuck marathon. But because I arrived late, we watched Definitely, Maybe instead.

Normally, I wouldn't really make a huge deal of being late as I arrive almost always late for everything. But today was an exception. I was supposed to get off at the Legarda station where Juno was supposed to pick me up. As I was texting four different persons all at the same time, I lost track of everything and ended up going beyond my destination and got off at the next station instead. So I paid additional P1 for the ticket and still had to buy a P12 ticket for the train ride back to Legarda station. As I was also thinking ahead of time, I also bought in advance a P15 ticket I would use for my ride home later so I could avoid the lenghty lines as I plan to go home during the rush hour.

Good move, right?
No.

I forgot which ticket was P12 and which was P15. I ended up using the P15 ticket for the train going to Legarda. Bummer.

Buti na lang nakabawi :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

taga dito lang din ako ah? bat di ka dumaan?:))

Anonymous said...

btw, kamusta movie? nagustuhan ko din yan definitely maybe

Related Posts with Thumbnails