Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GG S02 E18: Age of Dissonance

After weeks of absence, Gossip Girl returns, sadly, without a bang. At least they should've made the story more scandalous than usual just so to keep fans like me coming back. Well, GG has been falling short of my expectations for quite some time now but as a die-hard fan, I'll stick with them through thick and thin.

I can't even believe myself when I got disappointed when I found out GG has a new episode out but Chuck doesn't. That's what their 48-year hiatus did. Out of sight, out of mind. But then again, absence makes the heart grow fonder, riiiight? In this case, I'd say it's more like the former.

Since I am supposedly "clean" since I just got home from confession, I won't be dissing and fault-finding this week's episode. Well, maybe just a few, say... Rachel aka Ms. Carr's outfit.

She's literally popping out of her too-low neckline! This episode just affirms my opinion that girls from the countryside are, ummm, somewhat closet floozies. I am not making a hasty generalization here. The opinion is based from dealing with people who come from the countryside. Anyway, here's another observation~ Dan has a penchant for "poppers."

Just like Serena.

What I loved about this episode is Blair. In my eyes, this girl can do no wrong. Wait... what I mean to say is this girl has been the poster girl for FAIL! but I adore her just the same. She's so pretty~ her hair, her dresses. Yes, her dresses AND her hair. Oh what I would give just so my hair could be just like Blair's.


I am not exactly a Chair fan (I can't believe I just succumbed to stupid name compounding, jeez) but I got a little kilig when Chuck came over at Blair's pad and said he'd wait for her. But as I've said many times over, the universe just isn't on their side.

Akalain mo, buhay pa pala si Carter Baizen?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails