Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh why can I relate?


, originally uploaded by many small guesses.

Sabi sakin ng ate ko dati, "Gusto mo yata yung mga hindi ka pinapansin eh."

And when I think about it, I think "yes." I am masochistic like that.


Anyway, now that we're in the subject of... looove, I'll say na rin what I think about Ricky Lee's novel, Para Kay B. Call me a hopeless romantic in love with the idea of love who doesn't agree na dinevastate nito ang 4 out of 5 sa atin. That's positive thinking for you. Boo-ya!

I was scandalized by the book. I really did try to keep an open mind while reading it pero hindi ko talaga kinaya. The first story was so-so and boring in most parts. The second story was just plain SICK. I really cringed at the second story~ it's possible but *blech* it's sick sick siiiiick.

Maybe I could still give the remaining 3 stories a try. Malay mo may magustuhan ako.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails