Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jon and Kate + 8

Adorable family, don't you think?

I'm watching re-runs of the show on Discovery Travel & Living and I just love it. I feel as if I know them personally and to think that I've been watching it only for a month. The sextuplets are now able to speak and I just love listening to little kids' conversations. Oh to be young and carefree...

I'm a fan of the show and it's sad to read things on the net such as that Jon and Kate may be heading towards splitsville. Noooo! What about the kids?!? It would break their hearts. It would break MY heart. But from watching the show, I somehow do get the impression that Jon is quite overwhelmed by the size of his family. Jon always looks tired. Poor Jon. Poor Kate. Poor kids. I hope the rumors aren't true.

I'm excited to see the kids all grown-up. I hope they do continue airing the show til the twins are into their teens. It would be interesting how Mady would turn out since she's a little bit stubborn. I wonder how Jon and Kate would handle her. I wish Jon and Kate would stay together inspite of and despite all the challenges.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails