Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cuteness <3

RPattz's GQ magazine cover is out. In the US. I don't know if it's already out here in the Philippines. And I don't even know if I'm getting a copy. Maybe not. I am not willing to shell out 400+ pesos for a magazine just because a cute guy's face is plastered in front of it. I'll just cross my fingers and hope that there'll be back issues available. I hope the fans aren't as rabid anymore. Nyahaha. Good luck.

Funny how his little intro says Robert Pattinson is here > Hide your daughters! I would not hide my daughters from him. I would hide him from my daughters! I don't want to share. I want him all to myself.

RPattz = Love Love Love
I'm getting tired of KStew's look. They're not bagay. They're like barong and rubber shoes. Haha.

Rooooooooooooooooooob, can I keep you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

di ba parang kamukha nya si House M.D. dun sa magazine cover?? :))

Related Posts with Thumbnails